Future Baby Steps

Mommy and Daddy are anxious to see me (as I'm sure all of you are)!

Daddy, being so smart, devised a list of future finances for me, even though I'm not even born yet!
You can checkout the things Daddy wants to do when I'm born by clicking the link below.

Logan's Tada List

Want to help secure my financial future? Here are some ways to help!


Create a UPromise account.
Click here or the image to the left to help me save for college!

If you have any problems, email me!


Create an ING Direct Savings Account. If I refer you to ING, and you deposit a minimum of $250, then you get $25 free and I get $10 free! (Email me for a referral!)



Send me a donation! It's easy plus you don't need a PayPal account to do it, and daddy will be sure the donation gets into one of my accounts!


If you have any questions about any of these, email me! Daddy will be sure to explain everything to you in detail.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home